Today’s coffee companion is a Chief Operating Officer for a scale-up company involved with mental health support.
We talked about:
- The dismal state of UK politics
- The challenges of rearing kids with ADHD
- The strange lack of contentment amongst Western migrant workers in the Middle East
- Country versus City living
- American startups buying up industries with a very low ethical bar
- The importance of working for an organisation with purpose
- Whether things are worse these days, or just seem so because we have become more tolerant and open
- How much fun it is to do things just to see what happens
There are still plenty of #100Coffees to go in 2023 – why not join me for one? More details here.
The Wi-Fi on this train isn’t up to doing the graphs, so stats fans will need to wait until the next episode for your fix.