This afternoon’s coffee companion is a Learning & Development professional working from Canada.
We talked about:
- learning about learning in the armed forces
- the difference between corporate leadership and military leadership
- how the class system reflects in the Officer structures in the British military
- how long it takes to train engineers in the air force
- the work of Harold Jarche and Dave Snowden
- how there isn’t a platform to support the process of building learning interventions
- the potential for applying AI in the world of human learning
- how you learn to hold an audience when you are delivering training
- how damn exhausting delivering training can be
- the apparent paradox of introverts who are happy on stage
If you’d like to take part in the #100Coffees experiment, there are still plenty of people to go before I make the century – find out more here.
Once more with stats..