This morning’s coffee companion is a consultant who helps clients to build better skills for innovation and networking.
We talked about:
- The need for organisations to introduce playfulness to help innovation actually happen
- Our own peculiar career paths and the twists and turns we have both taken
- (Inevitably) the PlayCards
- The peculiar nature of academia, and the unwillingness for most to go outside of their specialisms
- Facilitation and the art of managing the team.
- The delights of business travel
You can find out more about #100Coffees, and even sign up yourself, here.
Latest statistical analysis: