This week I have learned:
- the delights of catching up with someone you haven’t seen in a very long time.
- the importance of good planning when it comes to running workshops. Facilitation is one of my happy spaces, and it’s particularly rewarding when a small amount of planned structure unlocks the conversations.
- how surprised you can be when people let their hair down a little. Who’d have thought it?
- that two nights out in one week is just above my limits these days. I’ve had a good 7 days, but dinner out twice in town has left me a bit tired.
- that redundancy is never a nice process, but you really should make sure it stays human and humane even if you are working from home. I heard a horror story from my friend this week.
- that the act of signing up a new client is a complex dance, an act of courtship. It’s not really a process despite what many think.
Next week: some new opportunities to explore up North.
The week in photos: