This week I have learned:
- to start to get my head around the new WordPress editor.
- that the A Level Politics part of me is just loving this utter chaos.
- that technology companies really still don’t get change.
- that when I’m busy my writing goes out of the door.
- CxO Priorities:
- still chasing feedback
- Tech for non-Techies:
- It’s not resting.
- WB40 Live:
The book will happen. It’ll require a party.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
A new partnership opportunity appears to be opening up.
The week in photos
Spreading the word…