This week I have learned:
- everyone should make time for lunch with a poet once in a while.
- train strikes are a massive failure of employee engagement. Funny we don’t see the answer to them being discount vouchers at the local health spa.
- walking in hills is good for the sole.
- I’m getting into the writing thing.
- CxO Priorities:
CHRO Priorities first draft published.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Exploring for a pilot group.
- WB40 Live:
Getting sign-ups for the book.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Continuing to build contacts. Could do with a few clearer leads at the moment.
The week in photos:
Next week: a series of lunches.