This week I have learned:
- There’s a limit to how much heat I can stand.
- New clients are like buses. You wait around for ages and then three turn up at the same time.
- The power of association.
- “It’s in the next release” will be the perennial excuse of evergreen computing.
- Dominic Raab reminds me of Rik from The Young Ones.
- I do like Cambridge, academic theme park though it may be.
- I will be having some interesting discussions later in the year about becoming part of another business. Some good time coming up to reflect on what that might be.
- The WB40 community online is a wonderful thing.
- CxO Priorities:
They made Forbes.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Delivered next iteration to the client. Pick up again on return.
- WB40 Live:
I think this is going to drop off the list.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Two new clients, and the creation of new marketing page for short workshops.
On advice, I’m going to re-assess these when back from holidays next month.
The week in pictures:
The next three weeks: an adventure, 18 month in the planning. Weeknote 398 will be along in around four weeks.