This week I have learned:
- big, adventurous, active holidays can be more relaxing than sedentary, chill out by the pool ones.
- coming back after a big adventure is a bit weird.
- even more so when you come back in what must be the slowest week of the year in the UK bar Christmas.
- there are some interesting conversations coming up in the next few weeks.
- I miss the tent.
- where next year? Possibly Yellowstone.
- CxO Priorities:
Partner found to create the the CHRO set, either in September or October. Potential partner found for the CFO set.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Chasing client next week.
- WB40 Live:
- Continue to build the consulting business:
The usual hustling recommences next week.
The month in pictures:
Next week: conversations develop.