Today’s coffee companion is a technology architect who I’ve known for quite a few years now.
We talked about:
- that stage of parenting where you’re not just ferrying kids around
- the challenges of family time when everyone is doing different things
- holidays in America and the perils of UX on airline websites
- convoluted recruitment processes
- being recognised
- the joys of a good train journey
- minimising connections to ensure a good journey
- thinking about life as a series of sliding doors moments (and how that gets explored in Everything Everywhere All At Once
- whether bad software is a problem or a symptom
There are still many chances to make time for a coffee in the year ahead – find a slot here.
An end-of-the-week scorecard…