Today’s coffee companion is regularly on the telly. By day he’s a consultant, focused on accessibility.
We talked about:
- a mutual friend
- my career changes in the last few years
- the challenges of keeping your offer fresh when you work as a consultant
- the joy of cards
- getting introduced to some magicians
- how playing cards might be made more accessible
- creating serendipity
- how meeting for coffee is work
- why stage, screen and literary talent agents work for their talent, but most other agents work for the people paying for the work
- when to disclose the margin to associates
There are plenty of slots still to go in this #100Coffees malarky. Book yours now here!.