Today’s coffee companion is a former digital artist, now writer and journalist.
We talked about:
- relocating out of London
- the distraction of having a nice view out of your office window
- freelance working
- changing industry sectors
- the impact that AI is having on writers
- how writing in the output from a thought process, not the outcome
- how we don’t have a very high view on thinking in the UK
- the fun of making packs of cards
- the need to create things, and how that might diminish over time
- the propensity of ADHDers to say “Yay! I’ll have a coffee!”
- how toxic cultures can exist quite happily in offices – remote working isn’t necessarily a cause
If you’d like to have coffee as part of this experiment, sign up here.
Here come the numbers…