This week I have learned:
- why they put health and safety notices on the back of product packaging
- that I’ve yet to find a sector where everyone rants and raves about the incumbent industry Line of Business software providers
- that maybe all language is metaphor
- there are definitely some metaphors where people generally don’t understand the original meaning. Smash what out of what park exactly?
- it’s enlightening to look at numbers that span more than just one financial period.
- the idea that it is software alone that makes change happen is so very alluring.
Next week: camping
The week in photos: