This week I have learned:
- that a combination of rain and back to back meetings means I’ve barely left the house this week.
- there is a fine line between therapeutic and annoying.
- parent/child relationships exist all over the place. Often switching mid sentence.
- it’s one thing to know what you need to do, but quite another to convince everyone else.
- I’ve a lot on my reading backlog…
- I’m into football again. It’s always the hope that gets me.
Next week: testing theories
The week in photo (I told you I’ve been housebound):