This week I have learned:
- it starts to become more real when people you know start to become effected.
- the variation in experience and confidence of using collaboration tools is vast.
- I’ve caught up with more people in the last 10 days than I have done in months. Social distancing is bringing us together.
- I fear, though, that this is the calm before the storm.
- I am so glad for the little community that Chris and I have built up around our podcast. It’s coming into its own now.
- As are my colleagues at RHP. It’s a great place to work, if only virtually.
Next week: home.
The week in photos: