This week I have learned:
- the amazing insight that Dr Mark Bloomfield has about shifting an organisation to be data-enabled.
- how defining a narrative to sell a story is such an iterative process.
- that most of my colleagues aren’t “D”s
- … but quite a lot of them are “C”s. (PPA, if you’re wondering).
- In 2020 it’s not unreasonable to say “I need a new Hard Drive because I’ve only got 90 Gigabytes left.” That’s bonkers.
- Neil Milliken is also possessed with amazing insight and I had the pleasure of his company this week too.
My first live football of the season. I’m such a fairweather…
The week in photos: