Things I have learned this week:
- Joining a new organisation is a little bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle. I’m currently at the stage where I’m trying to find the corner and edge pieces, and wondering where someone hid the box with the picture on it!
- It’s great to meet my immediate team in technology and start to find out what makes them tick.
- It was also wonderful timing to have a Leadership offsite on Wednesday to get to spend time with my peers.
- There are some projects that are currently running that I need to give some attention to in the short term, but the next couple of months are going to primarily be in listen and learn mode.
- Ooh. Geocaching is fun, isn’t it?
Next week: finding out more about how RHP works
The week in photos: