This week I have learned:
- how staggeringly unaware of the consequences of Brexit might be amongst people who work for big American corporations in the UK selling services to the rest of Europe and not understanding that that occurs because of our membership of the EU.
- what a nice thing it is to catch up with people who you’ve only previously met on Twitter.
- the #globalcanteen is also now a permanent fixture of my working practices.
- that putting a bit more editing into audio is great fun, leads to possibly better output, but takes bloody ages.
- that I have reached a point with our current political shitshow where I am standing, staring, open-mouthed as if it were a particularly horrendous motorway pile-up.
- there might be a trip to Utah in the new year.
- CxO Priorities:
HR Set now for the new year. Another set being planned with more detail to follow…
- Tech for non-Techies:
A potential lead for this in the world of Law…
- WB40 Live:
Writing my chapter right now…
- Continue to build the consulting business:
A few more investigations before the Christmas break.
The week in photos:
Jingle bloody bells.