This week I have learned:
- I’m really quite proud of my facilitation skills. If there’s one thing I’ll say I’m good at, it’s that.
- Sometimes shifting from Portrait to Landscape opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
- Meetingless papers is a great concept.
- As is the idea of taking virtual coffee breaks.
- CxO Priorities:
Another couple of opportunities came out of these this week.
- Tech for non-Techies:
As also for this…
- WB40 Live:
The book work continues.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Proposals going out…
The week in pictures:
Next week: The wind-down begins.