This week I have learned:
- It’s the “Look at Me!” gene… I love, love, love doing keynote type things to rooms full of people.
- I also love doing facilitation of big groups – it was about 35-40 folk yesterday afternoon.
- And getting them playing… win.
- I’m also getting more and more into the thrill of building new partnerships, clients and propositions.
- Why focus on one plate when you can spin a few?
- Big Organisations doling out Digital Transformation advice are so bloody analogue it’s a joke.
- I love stitching bits of technology together to do something useful.
- CxO Priorities:
Have some feedback on the HR set. Now
- Tech for non-Techies:
It’s not resting.
- WB40 Live:
The book will happen. It’ll require a party. Oh, and I’ve signed up to write a chapter in another book too…
- Continue to build the consulting business:
New partnerships. New clients. The New Year is going to be fun.
The week in pictures:
Forty years a Hornet.