This week I have learned:
- what a beautiful city Budapest is. Well, a beautiful two cities, technically.
- of the existence of Trinity Buoy Wharf.
- why you should never let a property developer run a grocer.
- there are moments where a to-do list is helping but doesn’t feel like it.
- the thinking can be hard sometimes.
- CxO Priorities:
May now do something at Paul Armstrong’s November event…
- Tech for non-Techies:
Content development continues.
- WB40 Live:
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Did sprintbase certification training this week and now thinking about how a Design Thinking service for IT groups looking at their own service offer (whilst upskilling themselves with Design Thinking) might be a valuable thing.
The week in pictures:
Next week: Names not Numbers, and a trip to The Wirral.