This week I have learned:
- The trouble with Agile is that organisations forget about the human side of things and just end up trying to follow the instructions verbatim
- People who willingly help others are just the best.
- Being told “we’ve still got £200 to spend” when at a bar at Christmas… well, you can imaging.
- Christmas seems to be taking an age to arrive this year.
- Falling HTML snow on a website is tacksville.
Next week: the last one of 2016. Thank heavens. But still time to buy tickets to the Digital CX event in January! Digital Customer Experience event