Things I have learned this week:
– the slightly freaky thing about having an up-to-date and in focus picture of yourself on Twitter is that people come up to you at events and know you already, even if you’ve never met in person
– my new bag is Engineering Serendipity
– alongside Business card stories (blog article to follow)
– when doing a school fancy dress day as “what I want to be when I grow up”, Digital Transformation Consultant doesn’t mean diddly in comparison to POLICEMAN…
– …. or PARAMEDIC
– saying “don’t do this” is sometimes the most valuable thing you can do in life… but it’s hard when everyone is super-delivery-focused
– are we having fun yet? Hell, yeah!
Next week: the beginning of Phase 4 of the stamp London project. Multiple clients, multiple projects. Nets are all around me. Need now to avoid getting tangled.