Today’s first coffee companion works in the world of developing people’s talents.
We talked about:
- The way in which the Elizabeth Line disrupts our mental models of London.
- Taking big ideas to the board of a company and getting their approval.
- The long shakeout ahead for how organisations will expect people to work
- The need simply for a workspace for those new to work.
- The difference between talent and talented people.
- Whether corporate visions and missions are too often interchangeable between organisations.
- The Making It Happen programme at Greg Dyke’s BBC in the 2000s.
- Anything but the fortunes of our respective football teams.
Coffee available! Book now: https://calendly.com/matt-ballantine