Today’s coffee companion works with his clients to use behavioural science to improve risk and compliance management.
We talked about:
- being a business at a size where running through procurement and proposal processes simply isn’t viable.
- the madness of big corporations.
- how problems with process are often symbolic of deeper issues.
- my theory of how you could tell what you needed to know about an organisation’s culture from its reception area.
- how maybe a company’s corporate website might now serve the same function.
- how public and private sectors are as good or as bad as each other.
- socio-technical thinking (and this article)
- the frailty of RAG reporting (and how more things should be grey)
- the delights of playing cards
- how this is the time for play.
I’m still looking for more coffee companions – sign up here.
The latest infosplurg: