This week I have learned:
- Sometimes the harder conversations come from people you don’t know. I had a fascinating conversation with a stage magician this week to talk about the PlayCards. He made me think really hard about the concept because he came from a very different frame of reference.
- Public holidays provide a strange motivational drive for getting stuff done in big organisations. As does financial year end. When the two combine it can get a bit crazy.
- Thinking about currently Large Language Models as components has helped me get my head around my disquiet on current hype.
- I need to work out what comes next with the cards. I’m over the initial excitement now.
- I was in need of a bit of a break.
Next week: another short week
The week in photos: