Today’s coffee companion works in the world of learning and development.
We talked about:
- the crazy competitive world of professional musicianship
- how many professional musicians are so unsure of their own abilities
- the importance of serendipity
- the pejorative view that some have of networking
- how hard it can be to ask people for things, especially at work
- how the life of a professional musician readies one for rejection
- how to make training interventions inclusive by design
There are still opportunities for a #100Coffees conversation – sign up here.
Let’s all do a dashboard…