Today’s coffee companion is someone I worked with at a client in my free range days as Stamp London.
We talked about:
- what we had both been up to since we last met – a number of interesting career diversions for both of us
- the importance of working for organisations with clear purpose
- the work of Paul Hawken
- the unfortunate success of psychopaths in the workplace
- how regulation needs to be taken as a baseline, not a target
- how sustainability is starting to become mainstream
- how the people we both worked with are getting on (well, by the sound of it)
- some people I can introduce
- the importance of small victories
You can find out more about #100Coffees, and even sign up yourself, here.
Today’s stat attack…