This week I have learned:
- that if there is one thing I am looking forward to above all else when things go forward to a sort of normal, it’s not having entire half term holiday’s scuppered by the family coming down with Covid.
- whilst there may be cold-like symptoms, it’s definitely not a cold.
- how to use a vocoder
- that Sci Fi ages
- growing things is fun for the patient
- I should have created Reading Corner long, long ago
- that I take great delight in my youngest enjoying the Fighting Fantasy series that I enjoyed so much as a kid.
Next week: contingency planning, and the beginning of engagement
The week in photos: