This week I have learned:
- that I do think I’ve cracked the bread baking. Who knew ice cubes were the answer?
- that I had a surprising prior knowledge of most of the key moments in the early days of drum and bass (courtesy of Renegade Snares)
- that in person events set against a largely online calendar cause interesting jarring effect
- that we might need to lead a change inititiave to create a culture that can support a change initiative
- it’s nice to see Ray back
- I am looking forward to the day when a team on The Apprentice says “We’re laser-focused and straight to the point, so we are calling our team No Bends”
- “Data-driven” isn’t the same as “rational decision-driven” and the two aren’t one of the same
- It’s a long way to A&E in rural Suffolk
- inter-organisational Teams use for file sharing is utter crap
- that the current government appears to want to bore us into submission.
Next week: decision making
The week in photos: