This week I have learned:
- that that darn flowchart is back again (I love it really).
- many things about going into the office.
- that finding common ground is a way to change people’s minds.
- that the podcast might be doing a retreat next year.
- that it’s definitely autumn.
- that my ageing eyesight isn’t so bad that I need bifocals. Yet.
- that it’s all a bit of a laugh, isn’t it?
- that I have at last made it to the hallowed pages of the Watford Observer.
Next week: a trip to Watford to celebrate a fifth birthday.
The week in photos: