This week I have learned:
- the phrase “because of Covid and Brexit” are going to be being used a lot in the next few years, mostly after a statement about something that is bad.
- not everything is like an Amazon shopping cart. Bad UI design patterns emerge when that is not understood.
- I feel like I might be overloading with in person stuff in the Autumn.
- the challenge of thinking about simplicity without over complicating it.
- that worshipping heroes seems to be fairly innate behaviour.
- how people answer the question “Where do you work?” has changed a lot in the last 3 years.
- how nice it was to spend some time with my parents.
- 2nd June 2023 is not very far away.
Next week: holidays
The week in photos: