This week I have learned:
- how automation can lead to significant errors if you miss human checks that once existed unseen in the manual process.
- how good it was to at last get to another Cardstock session.
- that my little boy is growing up fast.
- that algorithms lack anthropology.
- that replanning a whole bunch of stuff is a very good thing.
- the vegetable personality index should be a thing.
Next week: working remotely in Suffolk.
The week in photos:
One thought on “Weeknote 543 – the long game”
I love that furniture…..