This week I have learned:
- that such a simple typo could lead to a viral.
- that having something go a bit viral on Twitter totally makes Twitter unusable.
- but it’s quite fun.
- purchasing a new car is a mixture of the new an old; sales people in suits and paper receipts (hand written) meet restore factory defaults and a need for a PIN
- car tech has advanced in the last 7 years.
- osteopathy, or at least the benefits thereof.
- and of having caring practitioners.
- the things that you can find when you simply follow your nose.
Next week: A Week Off.
The week in photos: