This week I have learned:
- for me the Covid jab was distinctly less irritating than the flu jab, and the flu jab was mainly just a bit of a bruise.
- that sometimes the insightful stuff just appears, but on other occasions you have to work hard to find it.
- 3 hours is a long old time for an online event.
- online speed networking is inevitably going to feel like Chat Roulette. That I ended up with IT sales people most spins was a strange relief.
- Marcus still scares me.
- finding the right people at the right time is a game of chance, no matter what anyone says.
Next week: review of proposals
The week in a photo: