This week I have learned:
- occasionally you’ll get an insight that totally changes how you approach a thorny challenge. Had one of those this week.
- I’m positively negative.
- I’m impatient.
- I flit between thinking I’ve become a misanthropic hermit and really, really missing people.
- Get your legal people and their legal people in the same meeting. Lay people trying to communicate in the runes of law is pointless.
- I’m picking up on changes in language that are positive.
- Nobody ever reads the question.
- Is it Easter yet?
Next week: trying to stave off Permameeting
The week in photos…