This week I have learned:
- I think it is possible to have a “good” funeral. Or a “nice” one. Even though the underlying reasons are a bit crap. Take care, Aunty Jenny xx
- I don’t think I could have possibly predicted quite how crap the eventual leaving of the EU looks like being. And I thought it was going to be complete crap.
- Just getting out and having a walk and a chat makes a huge difference.
- The undisputed best video game ever (as selected in the Kebab and Ventilator World Cup of Video Games) is Sensible World of Soccer.
- It’s all basically about making sure that you put control of the change in the hands of the people who need to change.
- Cutting the numbers a different way totally changes perceptions.
Next week: Thinking Time
The week in photos: