This week I have learned:
- that maybe butterfly metamorphosis is the metaphor I need to describe the change work that is coming up. Building a structure around what in many cases will be a matter of taking things right back to basics.
- the teardown of a “digital” pregnancy test is a perfect example of when a technology front end is bolted onto established ways of working. What a waste of time, energy and resources.
- I’m insanely proud of what my little team at RHP are achieving.
- I was able to take part in a procurement exercise this week that was actually enjoyable.
- the chances of me having a birthday party this year are pretty much zero.
- life is probably too short.
Next week: the big pitch
The week in photos: