This week I have learned:
- It’s time to get a specialist stick to open the office Velux
- It’s also time for a Wardley Map
- Should we stop talking about the future of work, and instead just focus on the future of meetings? That seems to be where most of the problems lie.
- Sometimes you need to be brave with technology: Zoom + Breakout Rooms + Shared Miro board = Successful workshop (it could have been a disaster).
- Boy it’s #hot.
- #hot is not a hashtag on Twitter that you want to click on.
- It’s going to be a long summer.
- Predictably, the football wasn’t worth the wait.
Next week: Getting to know the board
The week in photos: