This week I have learned:
- #CoffeeRorschach is probably the silliest thing I’ve done in a while, but it gives me great amusement.
- That multiple video thing in Zoom. Can’t work out if it’s useful or just a pleasing gimmick.
- This “event” is giving an opportunity to examine sacred cows.
- It’s very easy to slip into not doing any exercise. That’s a worry.
- Another three weeks of this seems like a long time. It’s unlikely to be just three weeks.
- Many people’s diaries are getting maxed out. We need to think about changing how we work when remote in ways that don’t just try to ape the office.
- Last week’s camping expedition (in the garden) was a good diversion. Not sure anyone else in the family is willing to try it again though. Lightweights.
- The temptation to online shop is strong. Especially for digitally-distributed items.
- DJ Dentrassangle is rumoured to be plotting a Resurrection.
- It’s 31 years since Flying Toasters were a thing.
What does a plan B look like?
The week in photos: