This week I have learned:
- My favourite App has had a great update.
- I might have finished all the Stollen.
- Changing the way in which you access a piece of software can totally change how you approach (I got a new controller for Ableton Live for Christmas).
- Being interviewed by Steve Chapman this week made me incredibly happy…
- … he’s also re-inspired me to do something this year about the #8bars idea
- The WB-40 WhatsApp channel continues to delight.
- A bit more about OKRs from Peter Kappus (you can hear it on next week’s WB-40)
- Unplanned work is the killer.
Next week: a trip to see Global about how they use data.
The last few weeks in photos…