This week I have learned:
- that the mortality rate of a 78-year-old today is the same as that of a 65-year-old in 1922. The impact of an ageing population is profound in so many ways, and quite frankly we are mostly like Ostriches to it all at the moment.
- it was unbelievably great to see my work in (card) print this week.
- Get stuff out there. Put the focus on people. Be honest. Be open to criticism.
- Maybe home working isn’t the answer. Maybe it’s working locally?
- being able to improvise is a really crucial skill.
- “Yes, and”…
Next week: Day trippin’ with some RHP colleagues…
The week in photos: