This week I have learned:
- the Czech word Škoda means “damage”
- Germans refer to quotation marks as “Geese Feet”…
- … at the @ sign as “spider monkey”.
- I still have cognitive dissonance with the idea of a posh hotel in Watford. I mean, we used to have one called the Spider’s Web…
- The cards get folk talking. It’s time to do a Kickstarter.
- Serendipity works in mysterious ways.
- It’s really quite cheap to buy laptop stickers: WB-40 ones are now on order.
Next week: News?
The week in photos: