This week I have learned:
- a year older. Never wiser.
- Ipswich on a wet, cold and windy November is a bleak place. Thankfully indoors was lovely.
- Two new clients in a week is good going.
- I’m getting better at big group facilitation.
- I really want to set up a band. Who’s in?
- CxO Priorities:
Waiting for a follow-up session.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Another potential new avenue for this work?
- WB40 Live:
Collating book contributions.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Three new opportunities emerged this week. It’s a purple patch, kids.
The week in pictures:
Next week: More workshops.