This week I have learned:
- fruit squash can really bugger up electronics
- seven pieces of editorial in a month is a lot
- what is it about tech sales people?
- the biggest tech industry challenge is the lack of curious people-people
- after a quietish month, it’s about to get busy again
- CxO Priorities:
Waiting for feedback on the first draft.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Still exploring for a pilot group.
- WB40 Live:
A few more sign-ups for the book.
- Continue to build the consulting business:
One contract piece sorted. Another new project starts next week. A couple of speculative meetings this week.
The week in photos:
Next week: Projects kick off.