This week I have learned:
- The August Bank Holiday week is odd, and mildly depressing. The slight chill in the air in the mornings. The “last break until Christmas” feel.
- When the rubber meets the road, as the saying goes, is when you start to realise how badly the wheels have been fitted.
- Safety. We are all craving safety. Maybe this is why the psychopaths thrive?
- How lovely it is to catch up with my old muckers once in a while.
- CxO Priorities:
Further work on this starts next week.
- Tech for non-Techies:
Update session next week.
- WB40 Live:
Deprioritised. Although that might change…
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Mild hustle paused as awaiting the end of the holiday season.
The week in pictures:
Next week: fuck me. Weeknote 400.