This week I have learned:
- I love the initiation phases of work. Starting up. Taking from idea to actual thing.
- The best bit about the podcast is the licence to go and chat with interesting people.
- There are some seriously dysfunctional things happening in the name of risk mitigation.
- If decisions made on quantitative data alone are likely to be poorer than those made with a combination of quant and qual, why do we think AI will work?
- I’m getting bored waiting for the end of winter.
Next week: Silicon Beached!
The week in pictures: