This week I have learned:
- that the coat I bought ten years ago to travel to the northern-most tip of mainland Europe is still toasty warm
- The 7-S model is so very useful a way to check you’ve got most bases covered. Getting on for forty years old, but doesn’t make it any less useful.
- Working from home has pros, but I still prefer being elsewhere with other people.
- Private Equity Takeovers really put a lot of stress onto people.
- This will be the year of the re-emerged client it seems.
- Compared with everyone else my Weeknotes do seem a bit terse. So be it.
- Connecting people. I love connecting people.
Next week: The Podcast Is Back.