This week I have learned:
- Anyone who throws insults at single parents should try being a single parent for a short period of time.
- Running sessions via video and web is so much more tiring that running them in person.
- I’m getting even more curmudgeonly about the use of the word “Talent” when people really mean “People who are reasonably good”
- Politics continues to take us down turns that actually nobody seems to want us to take.
- It’s important to continue to think about regularly re-contracting, even if the original contract remains the same.
- There is a fundamental flaw at the centre of Office 365 which makes it difficult to work in the ways in which G Suite excel (files not objects).
- There is mileage to be had from reworking the Rumsfeld thing of Unknown Unknowns.
- Dear goodness I better get on with my Christmas shopping.
- If you want to go viral, get a Shih Tzu.
Next week: Kebabs, Project Boards, The WB40 Ramble and another trip to the ‘Dam.