This week I have learned:
- there’s nothing quite like a day spent judging people to find out quite how judgement I am capable of being…
- technology for technology’s sake leaves me cold.
- for reasons of musical creativity I’ve moved back onto Windows for the time being. An interesting transition.
- If you ask a professional for an opinion it will be, no matter what the subject, from their professional frame of reference.
- That’s why diverse teams are so important.
Next week: road-testing some of the core concepts of the book at http://www.focusgroupevents.com/CEW-Digital-2017/introduction (blog readers discount still available – email me for details) and Global Radio, and a trip to The Comedy Store (for research purposes).