Things I have learned this week:
– interesting start-ups seem to come out of anywhere but Shoreditch (notably http://wearebeem.com/, http://buyerdeck.com/ and http://pinipa.com/)
– RBS’s credit card has its very own online service (who knew! Been using their online banking for as long as it’s been around and I didn’t)
– Sir Humphrey is alive and well
– Twitter is just such a bloody marvellous place for conversation
– The Digital Architecture thing might have its first client
– Holocracy is almost certainly not the answer
Next week: me, appearing at the Apple Store. Yes, really. Me. At the Apple Store.